In accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated October 30, 2020 No. 624 "On measures to prevent the spread of an infectious disease", all foreign citizens who have reached the age of 16 are required to have an original or a copy of a medical document on paper or electronic media confirming a negative laboratory test result for COVID-19 infection.
The test should be performed no earlier than 3 (three) days before the date of crossing the State Border of the Republic of Belarus (including the date of crossing) by the polymerase chain reaction method.
The medical document must indicate the last name, first name, the date of the result of laboratory tests for COVID-19 infection (in Russian or English). The absence of a medical document is the grounds for denial of foreigners entry to the Republic of Belarus.
MANDATORY RULES for the public, riders and team managers at the entrance to Minsk-Arena Velodrome:
- Wearing a protective mask at all times
- Temperature control (competitions organizer is responsible therefor)
- Areas of mandatory wearing of a protective mask:
- Green area - track surface - only riders can remain without a protective mask.
- Yellow area - track infield - riders, all team managers and assistants should wear masks at all times.
Only riders can remain without a mask during a warm-up. In this area, team managers are responsible for ensuring that athletes respect a safe distance (1 m).
- White area - public area - wearing a mask is mandatory at all times.
- There must be one empty seat between fans in the stands.
- Mandatory observance of a distance of 1-1.5 meters in all areas of the velodrome.